Saturday, 29 June 2013

Ramadan by Maher Zain


You lift me up high
You spread my wingd
And fly me to the sky
I feel so alive
It's like my soul thrives in your light
But how I wish you'd be
Here with me all year around

Chorus :
Ramadan Ramadan
Ramadanu ya habib
(Ramadan, Ramadan, 
Ramadan O beloved)
Ramadan Ramadan
Laytaka dawman qareeb
(Ramadan, Ramadan,
How I wish you were always near)
Love is everywhere
Sp much peace fills up the air
Ramadan month of the Quran
I feel it inside of me, strengthening my Iman
But how I wish you'd be
Here with me all year around

Chorus :
I just love the way you make me feel
Everytime you come around you breath life into my soul
And I promise that
I'll try thriughout the year
To keep you sprit alive
In my heart it never dies 
Oh Ramadan!

اللهم بارك لنا في شعبان وبلّغنا رمضان

No comments:

Post a Comment